Reasons Your Visitors to Canada Need Travel Insurance
When visiting Canada, your country of origin’s health care plans might not travel with you. We know that health care costs in Canada can be expensive if you’re not covered under a Canadian government health insurance plan. So, be sure to carry travel insurance to safeguard your finances and enjoy a worry-free stay.
- Visitors to Canada
- Super Visa applicants
- Landed immigrants and returning Canadians waiting for Government Health Insurance Plan coverage looking for emergency-only coverage
Features and benefits:
- $10,000 to $300,000 in an emergency hospital and medical care;
- Coverage for out-of-pocket expenses, including accommodations and meals, childcare costs, essential telephone calls and taxi fares;
- Coverage for trips outside of Canada when the majority of your stay is in Canada;
- Allows you to visit your country of origin and resume your coverage when you return to Canada without having to reapply for a new policy.
Complete travel insurance protection in one package
If you’re getting ready to go on a trip and planning on doing a lot, make sure you protect all your plans with travel insurance. It gives you the coverage you need when dealing with unexpected situations – whether you’re venturing within Canada or to another country.
In addition, if a medical emergency occurs during your trip, simply dial a toll-free number, day or night, to get help from a multilingual professional who will direct you to a doctor or local institution for Receive the necessary care.